Who we are
CMDI is a non-profit co-op serving non-profit hospitals throughout Minnesota and neighboring states. It is owned and operated by the hospitals that receive services through the cooperative. The board of directors is composed of hospital administrators who belong to the cooperative and want to serve on the board. There are currently 64 hospitals that have equipment or services in 71 locations through CMDI. Presently, we are performing echocardiograms in 6 MN locations.
Part-time Cardiac Sonographer at our site in Park Rapids, MN. This position would be roughly 32 hours per two week pay period.
• ARDMS registered in Cardiac Sonography or registry eligible
• BLS certification
• Prior experience preferred
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
• Willingness to be flexible
Please contact or send résumés to Jody Link at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at CMDI.org at click on “Contact Us.”